Universal Synthetic Organ
A brand new instrument by SoundFingers, Heritage Organ is a unique tool for all your productions. Made for modern productions, it features a new way of designing your sound. For Reggae, Dub, Funk, Soul, Blues, Rock… All genres where you’ll need a great organ sound.
A unique Instrument
HeritageHeritage is what is transmitted by our predecessors, handled down from the past generations to the new. But Heritage is much more than preserving, displaying, or restoring a collection of all things. It’s the range of contemporary activities, meanings, and behaviors that we draw from them.
Another ApproachTherefore, Heritage Organ is a modern approach inspired by the spirits of the Ancients but it’s not another emulation or recreation of a past model. Completly synthetic, itintends to take the good from the old to cover a wide range of tones, from huge church organs to classic Tonewheels and transistors, to something that can be more… weird.
SimplicityIts controls are kept to a minimum to let you spend more time playing it than tweaking it. But don’t be fooled : you still can go deep and transform your sound to something you’d never get with another organ !
The Tone SHIFTER
The key to Heritage Organ is a unique Tone Shifter engine. It uses only 3 controls to define the tone of the instrument. They controls respectively the Bass, Treble and Odd section of the instrument. Each section use several oscillators and you can change the tone and complexity of each section.
You can also change seamlessly the oscillators’ waveforms : from classic sines and complex custom organ waves, to electric/synthetic waveforms.
- Custom Organ Additive Synthesis Engine
- 3 controls for Bass, High and Odd partials
- Classic and custom morphing waveforms
- 8 Custom Cab Impulse Responses
- 3 Custom Rotary effect
- 10 different Filters
- Static or modulated Phaser effect
- EQ, Delay & Reverb
- +50 presets
- The internal sound Engine has been redesigned and improved.
- The instrument’s GUI has been redesigned and improved.
- You can now change & morph each section’s waveform independently : choose between classic analog waveforms (sine, triangle, saw & square) and a custom set of especially-designed organ waveforms.
- Each section range can be “extended” for a wider palette of sound.
- The level of each section of the organ can be adjusted.
- The Cab module was completely redesigned.
- The Drive module now offers 3 different saturation algorithms (Soft, Medium, Hard).
- You have now access to 3 different rotary types. (FX)
- The modulation system now includes the classic Rotary mode, with Slow and Fast positions. (FX)
- Separate controls for Vibrato / Tremolo / Rotor & Chorus have been added. (FX)
- A convolution reverb has also been added. You have now acces to 2 reverb types (digital & convolution). (FX)
- The modulation parameters of the different effects can now be linked to the others… or not. (FX)
- Windows 7 or later
- OSX 10.7 or later
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, Reaper, BitWig, FL Studio, etc)
- Win64 VST3 Plugin.
- Mac VST3/AU Plugin.
- (No AAX version yet)
The Demo version is the same as the full version, except that :
- Sound stops after 1 hour
- Saving presets is disabled
- Previous work is not recalled on project opening
Download Demo :
Once the Installer downloaded, launch it and follow the instructions.
To authorize the plugin, simply enter your account credentials with your license key.
If you’ve already downloaded the trial version, you don’t need to download it again.
No. The plugin version is free if you own the Kontakt version.
Simply log into your account, add the plugin version to your cart and the product price will drop down to 0€.
This way, you’ll have acces to both the Kontakt and plugin versions of your instrument(s) into your account.
Most likely your DAW needs it to be installed in the default location.
- On Windows : C:/Program Files/Common Files/VST3
- On MacOs : System/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components -or ~/VST3
If you’re facing this, either delete the plugin you just installed or move it to the location specified above.
This plugin is available in VST3 (MacOS and Windows) and AU format (MacOs).
AAX format is not currently available.
The plugins are built as Universal Binaries and should work fine on M1 chips. But I strongly encourage you to try the demo version of the plugin before buying it.